DO YOU HAVE A DREAM

DO YOU HAVE A DREAM

Thursday 4 February 2016

36 Days Devotional for SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE






Day 1. THANKSGIVING: GOD’S TOOL FOR ABUNDANCE
And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make mercy and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few, I will also glorify them, all they shall not be small. Jeremiah 30:9
Thank God we made it to 2016 our year of Abundance. Child of God look around you, you will see what will make you to dance and thank God even if it is for the gift of life alone. Whatever that is left with you into 2016 give God thanks for it. Then Jesus lifted the five loafs and two fishes and give God thanks, it was multiplied and 5000 men were fed with twelve basket leftover what a power of thanksgiving. That money left with you, that expectations of yours that opportunity you have, those goods left in your business, whatsoever that is remaining with you give God thanks concerning them. And I see God giving you abundance from it in Jesus Name.
I prophesy by the spirit of God, you shall have more than it takes to solve every problem this year in Jesus name.
Instructions: Avoid complaining and murmuring, in everything give thanks to God. 
You must be born again to enjoy the supernatural abundance of God this year. If you are not pray the prayer in page ……..
Prayers:

·         Begin to thank God for all He has done, for your life and family members.
·                     Lift up your expectations for 2016 and begin to thank God for it.
·                     Thank God for our nation Nigeria, that His peace will continue to reign.
·                     Command every attack to hinder you from thanking God to be terminated in Jesus Name.
·                     I see you receiving uncommon favour this month in Jesus name





Day 2.THANKSGIVING: GOD’S TOOL FOR ABUNDANCE 2
RESTORATION.
And I will restore to you the years that locust hath eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar, and the palmer worm. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. JOEL 2:25-26.
Glory to God! When the Lord restores all your wasted years, all that you have lost from birth in this year 2016, it will be evident that you are living in abundance. That shall be your portion in Jesus name. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied. The Lord will satisfy you with your desires in Jesus name
In John 11:41….. And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
Jesus was brought to the grave of Lazarus to pray for him. He did not start by saying, “Father you know that Lazarus is my friend and now he has been dead and this is the fourth day, please can you bring him back to life? Rather He lifted up His voice and gave God thanks at the end of it, Lazarus was restored back to life after four days in the grave. This is what praise can do. Whenever you are confronted with any situation (good or bad) all you  give God thanks.
-      As you develop the attitude of thanksgiving this year I see God restoring all your wasted years in Jesus name.
-      Help is coming your way in Jesus name

Write out all you have lost all that are not functioning in your life, challenges, worries, affliction etc praise and Thank God for at least 1 hour. As you move around all your daily activities today praise and thank God.
Instruction: please avoid people or events that will discourage and cause you not to appreciate God.
Use The Battle Of Midnight book chapter 9 tonight



Day 3 BE FRUITFUL, MULTIPLY                                                                             And God blessed them and God said unto them, be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over and over every thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:28
BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY is a commandant not an option. A life of abundance is God’s provision for us. He wants us to enjoy abundance and expand on every side – including marital fruitfulness, business enlargement, career breakthrough etc. God said, be fruitful and multiply, it means, He has deposited all within us. All you need is to obey the command. This year will mark the beginning of fruitfulness and multiplication. All you need to do is to submit your efforts to God’s mercy and seek for divine wisdom. You can’t succeed on your own, you need God’s help.
I will like you to operate with the mindset that you must succeed, satan and all his agent notwithstanding. Do you that you are not barren, you are not barren, you are not poor, you are not cursed, you are not empty, you are a blessed child of God. In this year of abundance, God will bless you and expand you on every side.
Prayers:
-      Father in Jesus name, I bless your name for releasing your blessing to me.
-      Father I demand for the release of all my blessings in Jesus Name
-      Father in Jesus Name, I prophesy, I must be fruitful and multiply this year.
-      Father I command fire to remove every satanic covering over my fruitfulness in Jess Name.
-      Holy Ghost Fire, consume of alter of unproductivity, infertility and curse from my life in Jesus Name.
I receive the spirit of fruitfulness and enlargement







  Day 4-GREAT RAIN
1 king 18: 41 – 45 “And Elijah said unto Ahab, get thee up, eat and drink for there is a sound of ABUNDANCE of rain… And it came to pass in the mean while that….. and there was a great rain.
And there was a great rain, there is going to be a great rain this year for you, rain of joy, rain of freedom, rain of healing, rain of deliverance, rain of signs and wonders, rain of testimonies, rain of settlement, rain of prosperity in Jesus name
Are you ready to be soaked? Let me hear you say Alleluia.
Israel had been in the longest dry season, for more than three years there had been no rain. What are the areas of your life that you are experiencing dryness, delay, stagnation, limitation, famine etc. what is it in your life that seems impossible. I have a good news for you; the end has come “ for surely there is an end” (Prov. 23:18).
This is your year of rain, abundant rain. I prophesy as I hear, the dryness is over forever in Jesus name.
Instruction: write your expectations for 2016. Set big goals. Dream God kind of dream
Prayers:
O Lord thank you for your word today
-           Lord by your power I command the cloud of my miracle to gather.
-           I command the cloud to empty itself as a rain on me in Jesus Name.
-           Every power that will stand against my rain to scatter by fire.
-           Pray for Nigeria that every plot of wickedness must die.
-           Pray that the rain of peace will full upon Nigeria.
I prophesy fresh opportunities this year in Jesus name




Day 5- YOUR PROPHET, YOUR ABUNDANCE -1
 “And Elijah said unto Ahab, get thee up, eat and drink for there is a sound of ABUNDANCE of rain”. 1 KINGS 18: 41
Destiny is at the mercy of declaration. Declarations are empowered by the source which they are been declared. Nothing comes to pass or exist until something is been said or declared. Gen 1:3 and Job 22:28
God has raised and ordained prophets who are empowered by heaven by their declaration.
Prophets can be classified into five classes and one of these classes is: The prophet of declaration. Elijah was one, Elisha was also one.
Elijah declared that as the Lord liveth, before who I stand, surely there shall be neither dew nor rain these years, but according to my word (1 Kg 17: 1) He also unlocked the heavens for it to rain (1 Kg 18:41) I don’t know who has locked your heaven and stopped your rain, who has made demonic pronouncements to lock your marriage, finance, job, healing, business… I declare by the power of the most High God that your marriage, finance, job, business and all blessing is unlocked in Jesus Name.

Prayers:
·            My father my deliverer whoever that has closed my heaven as I pray loose my heaven by fire and expire.
·            My father my fighter, whoever that has paid any evil prophet, native doctor to close the door to my blessing expire by fire.
·            Pray against any evil day of 2016 against you to be deleted from calendar.






Day 6 YOUR PROPHET YOUR ABUNDANCE -2
 “…if you believe the Lord your God you will be established, if you believe His prophet you shall prosper”.  2 CHRONICLE 20:20                        
“And Elijah said unto Ahab, get thee up, eat and drink for there is a sound of ABUNDANCE of rain. 1 KINGS 18: 41
Your prosperity is in the hands of your prophet. Without a prophetic intervention, scarcity, dryness, suffering, struggling may continue.  
Three and half years of delay in rainfall came to end by the intervention of God’s prophet. I speak as a privilege prophet of God, your scarcity has come to end. No more dryness, no more delay, No more shame, No more crying, no more sickness, no more begging, no more disappointment in the name of Jesus.
You reading this material, you and your loved ones will not be a victim of any form of sickness in Jesus Name. Receive the abundance of good health in Jesus Name. One of the factors needed to activate prophecy is to “believe”
I prophesy this year you shall prosper I everything you do in Jesus Name.
I prophesy every foundational marital delay is terminated.
I prophesy every seed of poverty in your foundation to die in Jesus Name.
Prayers:
-      Lord my God any power resisting positive prophecies over my life catch fire in Jesus Name.
-      Every good prophetic word over my life begin to manifest in Jesus name
-      You will gather more than enough this year in Jesus name




Day 7- YOUR PROPHET YOUR ABUNDANCE-3
 “And Elijah said unto Ahab, get thee up, eat and drink for there is a sound of ABUNDANCE of rain” 1 KINGS 18: 41
Suddenly the prophet of God rose up and said “I hear the sound of abundance of rain”.
2Chronicle 20:20 says if you believe the Lord your God you will be established, if you believe His prophet you shall prosper. Do you believe in God? Tell the almighty God, I believe you oh Lord!
How many of you believe his prophet for this year, tell the almighty God I believe your prophet and so I shall prosper.                                                  Our God is not a talkative. He normally speaks once; when he speaks twice it means the matter is serious, if he speak three times; it means the matter is critical. If he speaks four times; it means the matter is extra ordinary. Four times God said “the just shall live by faith”.
When the man of God was prophesying; the sky was cloudless. No cloud at all, no sign of rain. When you look around you today; you may not see any sign of abundance of rain, but then I want to assure you, I have heard the sound of abundance of rain.                                                                   Whatever you see is temporal 2Corinthians 4:18 tell us that whatever we can see is only for a short while. Whatever is going to last forever is what you can see now. The just shall live by faith. 2Corinthians 5:7 says we live by faith not by sight.
 I can assure you, I have heard the sound of abundance of rain. Before long there will be showers of blessing. It may not look like so now, but believe me honestly but God has spoken and when God speaks it is settled.
Prayers:
-      God of Elijah release the showers of your blessing upon me this year in Jesus name.
-      God of Elijah this year 2016 let there be sudden open doors, sudden help, sudden opportunities, sudden settlement in the name of Jesus name.
-      I prophesy no more emptiness in your life in Jesus name




Day 8- PROVOKING ABUNDANCE THROUGH PRAYERS
And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; FOR THERE IS A SOUND OF ABUNDANCE OF RAIN. So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; AND HE CAST HIMSELF DOWN UPON THE EARTH, AND PUT HIS FACE BETWEEN HIS KNEELS,(He started praying). 1 Kings 18: 41 (Emphasis mine)
James 5:17 “Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months”.
Notice, Elijah declared the RESULT before the REQUEST. Most times we go into prayers without the clear vision of the answer we are expecting. Jesus also declared the RESULT before the REQUEST in John 11: 41 “…Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that YOU HAVE HEARD ME”.
It was after the declaration (prophecy) that Elijah embarked into prayers and the result was unstoppable.  Jesus declared His EXPECTION before the MANIFESTATION John 11:43 “When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, Lazarus, COME OUT!”
As you journey in this 36 days fasting and prayer programme draw the pictures of the answers you are expecting. Create good and big imagination always. I join my faith with your faith whatsoever that you are picturing with the eyes of the Spirit as you embark on prayers there shall be Manifestations in Jesus name

Prayers: Father thank you for your word today. In the name of Jesus I receive a positive mindset towards my prayers. I see with the eyes of my understanding the result of my request in Jesus. I am highly favoured.
I pray for you every demonic trap against you catches the owner by fire











Day 9-  I WILL SEND RAIN
And it came to pass after many days, that the word of the LORD came to Elijah in the third year, saying, Go, shew thyself unto Ahab; and I will send rain upon the earth. 1KINGS 18:1

The Almighty God told Elijah he said go and meet Ahab, I will send rain unto the earth.
The Lord has commanded me to tell His children that this year 2016, let them know that you have heard the sound of SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE of rain and I will send rain upon them and the land. The Bible tells us, forever oh Lord, your word is settled.
Psalm 33:8 - 9 tells us that once God has spoken, then it is already done, once he says it is already done.
The bible tells us in Isaiah 55:10-11, that the word of God will not return to Him void; once he has spoken, I can assure you it will come to pass.
The word of God is coming to you today; very soon there will be showers of blessing upon you.
When God speaks, it is settled, why? Because He can bring something out of nothing.
When you read Genesis 1:20 - 23 He spoke, He said to the waters, bring forth abundantly, and suddenly fish began to come forth, small ones, big once, plenty of them. He said to the sky bring forth abundantly and birds, filled the sky. He spoke to the earth brig forth abundantly an animal’s of all types, they began to come and it all happened in one day, the fifth day, He spoke a word and miracles began, in the lives of somebody here today, abundance begins.
Thank you Father, the Lord is saying your family has been set free. The earth shall bring forth blessings for you abundantly in Jesus name

Prayers: Thank you Lord for your supernatural rain of abundance, I decree because of your rain all things will work for my good, I will experience unusual increase in that I do. Whatsoever I do shall prosper in Jesus name. I command the earth, the sea to vomit my blessing in Jesus name















Day 10-. SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING
 “It came about at the seventh time, that he said, "Behold, A CLOUD AS SMALL AS A MAN'S HAND IS COMING UP FROM THE SEA." And he said, "Go up, say to Ahab, 'prepare your chariot and go down, so that the heavy shower does not stop you." 1 Kings 18:44

Exodus 17:1-6 God brought water out of the rock, enough to satisfy a whole nation, he can bring something out of nothing.
Once he says this is what I am going to do, nobody can stop him and he can take little and turn it into much. In 1King 17:8-16 he took the little meal of a widow and multiplied it, that it became food that lasted more than two years.
In John 6:5-13 He took five loaves of bread and two fishes and uses it to filled five thousand people; plus women and children.
This God that we serve, when he says he wants to do something, you don’t need to doubt him, whatever he says he will do, it is already done.
Many times before He announces it, He has already done it, now He can use any means, when you are thinking how will God do this and you are trying to calculate, you are trying to use your wisdom. Don’t think how just expect a miracle
When you expect God to come from the right, he will come from the left. When you think he will use the method he used last year, he will use a new one.
In Isaiah 55:8 - 9 it tells us that his ways are not our ways, he said even as the heaven is higher than the earth, so high are his way above our ways, he can use any means. He can use birds; when he wanted to feed Elijah for a whole year he use birds.
When he wanted to pay the tax of himself and Peter, he sent a fish.
God will send help to you were you least expected, things people look down on will amount to something to you in Jesus name

Prayers: Father thank you for bringing out something out of nothing. This year 2016 I will experience unsual harvest and multiplication in Jesus name. I receive supernatural ideas and ability to make good use of the ideas to cause a change to my destiny and the world as a whole.
My father my father I frusterate every power that wants to frusterate me this year by fire.











Day 11-: BY THIS TIME TOMORROW
“Then Elisha said, "Listen to the word of the LORD; thus says the LORD, 'Tomorrow about this time a measure of fine flour will be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.' 2 KINGS 7:1 

In 2Kings 6:24-33 the city of Samaria was besieged with great famine that brought about scarcity and inflation. Crying became the order in the city of Samaria, women were cooking their children to eat because no food or money to afford a living. People were crying to the king for help but the king replied saying Vs 27 “He answered, "If the LORD doesn't help you, what can I do? I have neither food from the threshing floor nor wine from the press to give you." (NLT). Was that your experience in the year 2015, no one to help you? Scarcity? Weeping? Hopelessness? Heartbreak? Etc I have a goodnews for you in chapter 6 was famine & crying but in chapter 7 from the text the story changed and there was abundance.
I prophesy whatever that made you cry in 2015 will be a testimony in 2015 in Jesus name.
Stop looking up to men for help look upto God.(Psalm 121:1). Beloved, when God become your helper, men has no option than to help you. God is sending helpers your way in Jesus name. What you could not afford and do in 2015, this year you will have morethan enough to acquire them and do things effortlessly in Jesus name

Prayers: Father thank you that all my need is supplied in accordance to the riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Now to our God and Father be the glory forever and ever. Amen
Open you’re your mouth and begin to prophesy the change you desire

Use The Battle of Mid-Night of chapter 10 tonight

















Day 12. WALKING INTO ABUNDANCE
Now there were four men with leprosy at the entrance of the city gate. They said to each other, “Why stay here until we die? 4 If we say, ‘We’ll go into the city’—the famine is there, and we will die. And if we stay here, we will die. So let’s go over to the camp of the Arameans and surrender. If they spare us, we live; if they kill us, then we die.” 2KINGS 7:3 (NIV)


I don’t know what method God is going to use but I know that before the end of this year you are going to shout for joy.
God turned scarcity to abundance in the city Samaria through the instrumentality of four leprous men, to fulfill the word of His prophet. This is what a every through child of God will experience abundance no matter how harsh the economy will be. Job 22:29 will be fulfill among the believers “When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person”.
The four leprous men took a brutal decision and a giant step of faith. The bible stated that as they entered into the camp of their enemies: Vs 8“And when these lepers came to the uttermost part of the camp, they went into one tent, and did eat and drink, and carried thence silver, and gold, and raiment, and went and hid it; and came again, and entered into another tent, and carried thence also, and went and hid it. This year make a decision that you must serve God and obey every instructions from Him. God has instructed us sometimes on what to do and succeed but the fear of the unknown keep restricting us. You hear voices like, what if i try and fail reply the voice saying what if I try and succeed. If the lepers had listen to the voice of fear and discouragement that would have died. Esther said “If I perish I perish”. But those who takes steps to obey God never perishes. This year God will give light to your paths and you will succeed in all that you do in Jesus name. You will reap supernatural abundance were you bestow no labour
Prayers : Father thank you for your mercy and love for me, I receive the spirit of boldness and I cast away fear from me. I receive grace to obey every instruction from you. I receive supernatural harvest for all my years of labour in Jesus name





Day 13. BOUNTIFUL HARVEST
But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully – 2 Corinthians 9:6.
Have you ever planted and reaped little? It is not enough to just sow for you to reap abundantly. There are other factors to consider if you want a bountiful harvest.
It is God’s heart desire to bless us abundantly. But like a farmer, abundant harvest neither comes by wishing it nor by the conscious steps he takes. He watches out for any hindrance to his desired returns and takes care of them. Do you desire  supernatural abundance this year 2016? Then watch out for the following hindrances from tomorrow. I prophesy every hinderances of abundance against you be scatter by fire in Jesus name

My father 2x, every good seed I have sown all my life I command the abundance of harvest in Jesus name
My Lord my God release your rain upon every good seed I am sowing in Jesus name.
Oh Lord guide me to every fertile ground to sow my seed’s in Jesus name
I demand the harvest of favour, miracle, blessing this year 2016 in Jesus name.
                                                 










Day 14-SECRET TO SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE: 
FIRST FRUIT AND SACRIFICE
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase, so shall thy barns be filled with plenty and thy pressure shall burst but with new wine. Prov. 3:9 – 10
Your first fruit for this year will determine the degree of God’s blessing and supernatural abundance upon your life. God demands that you bring your first fruit which include whatever you receive as a wage or salary. Don’t eat your first fruit because inside it lies all the fruits for the year. Abel’s sacrifice was accepted because they were his first fruit. Jesus is the first fruit of resurrection into eternal life. This is a principle that if you can obey will count God’s integrity to blessing you throughout this year.
I also would encourage you to raise altars as you drop sacrifices, you can raise an alter of abundance, marriage, financial and marital alters etc. all you need to open your financial doors this year is to drop.
(a)               Your first fruit
(b)               Your tithes
(c)                Your offering
(d)              Your prophet offering
(e)               Your project/kingdom offering
Prayers:
-      Father  I thank you for every open doors in Jesus Name
-      Father, I command doors to open for one as I drop my first fruit in Jesus Name
-      Father, I ask that you accept my first fruit and offerings and cause blessings to open unto me in Jesus Name.
-      Angels of property, locate me upon as I drop my first fruit and
-      sacrifices in Jesus Name.

Day 15 HINDRANCES TO ABUNDANCE-1
No or insufficient planted seeds:
 “In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not wether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.’’- Ecclesiastic 11:6
Seeds stored and not planted will yield nothing. It is only when you sow that you can expect a harvest/abundance. Sow nothing and reap nothing. Also the more the seeds you sow the more the harvest/abundance you can expect.
Therefore, I urge you, sow in the morning, noon and evening any     opportunity you have, sow and expect abundance.
I prophesy in the next 72hours your legs will take you to the place of harvest and miracles in Jesus name
Prayers:
-      My father 2x, I command every spirit of discouragement to expire by fire in Jesus name
-      My father my Lord, let my seed prosper in Jesus name
-      Father in the name of Jesus the seed’s I sowed in the morning, afternoon, evening let them all produce for me in Jesus name
-      Pray for all your family members cancel any form of bad news.
You can sow into the lives of the widows of Rock of Ages Empowerment Foundation. See details in page ….







Day 16. HINDRANCES TO ABUNDANCE -2   Unfertile Land:
 “A sower went out to sow a seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the wayside; and it was trampled down, and the birds of the air devoured it.” LUKE 8:5,
We all know that not every soil is suitable form planting seeds. So also, not  every life or place is a fertile ground. A cursed life or place will yield nothing. Sow your seeds in lives and places that enjoy God’s blessings and your seed will receive God’s blessings too.
A woman who was waiting for the fruit of womb for four years attended our partners and friends prayer rally. A the course of the prayers she discovered a widow woman who was wearing a battered footwear. She gave the woman her own and went home barefooted. The same week God located her and she has delivered a baby girl. The place you sow your seed will definitely determine the harvest you will get.
Always listen to the prompting of God in your spirit on where to sow you seed.
I join my faith with the faith of the widows in our custody who are praying for all there supporter always, God will give you the harvest of your desire in Jesus name
I prophesy every good seed that your ancestor has sowed you will reap the harvest in Jesus name. You shall enjoy generational blessings in Jesus name
Prayers:
-      My father 2x, every power that stopped my parent & grand parents from being blessed will not stop me in Jesus name
-      My father 2x as I pray I command attackers of seeds to expire in Jesus name
-      My father 2x every evil bird assigned to attack my financial seed, academic seed, marital seed, business seed, effort seed, help seed… die in Jesus name.



Day 17- HINDRANCES TO ABUNDANCE  -3 Poor Quality Seed:
 “Jesus looked round and saw rich people dropping their gifts in the temple treasury, and he also saw a widow dropping in two little copper coins. He said, “I tell you that this poor widow put in more than all the others. For the others offered their gifts from what they had to spare of their riches; but she, poor as she is, gave all she had to live on.” LUKE 21:1-4 (GNB),
Bad seeds will yield nothing. Good quality seed is a function of the state of your heart and our attitude to your giving. If you are to sow, do it in love.
Whatever you do, do it as unto the Lord. Don’t just give merely for what you will get in return, otherwise the “thank you” you received will be all that you will get. God’s blessing will not rest on the seed. Always give because you love God. Even God gave His only begotten son because he loved the world. ( John 3:16). Anytime God demand a seed from you don’t look what you are loosing but look unto God for a supernatural harvest. 
Prayers:
-      My father 2x, every form of evil seed I have sown in the life of my parents of disobedience, of in-appreciation that is affect my settlement show me mercy
-      My father 2x, any bad seed I have sown in your vineyard forgive me and show me mercy in Jesus name
-      My father 2x, in any way I withheld back from you that which you demanded from me show me mercy by the blood of Jesus.              
Lift up your 2016 expectation list and ask God when you want each expectation to manifest.







Day  18-HINDRANCES TO ABUNDANCE -4. Weeds:
 “And some seed fell among thorns; and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.” Mark 4:7,
This seed fell among thorns and was choked, thus giving no fruit; not to talk of abundance. These can be likened to the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches. Anxiety, impatience and greed, etc, can hinder your abundance. Like a farmer weeds his farm. So also you should weed yourself of any wrong thought, words or action. Weeds also can liken to the plants from the enemies to hinder your abundance. There are demonic weeds planted to hinder a relationship from turning to marriage, a student from graduating, a graduate from getting Job. A married couple from becoming fruitful. I command the weeds to be uprooted by fire, (shout fire 20 times) in Jesus name
I decree all round increase in Jesus name. Whoever that wants to hinder your marriage, business, joy, health, job, contract … will receive a public disgrace and he/her assignment is terminated in Jesus name.

Prayers:
-      My father 2x, every midnight farmer assigned against my efforts to expire in Jesus name.
-      My father 2x whatever that was planted in me through dreams to attack the harvest of (babies, Job, marriage, finance; name it) be uprooted and catch fire in Jesus name
-      Pray for the leader in Nigeria that they will lead with fear of God
Use the battle of The Battle of Mid-Night chapter 8 and pray this midnight.






Day 19- HINDRANCES TO ABUNDANCE -5.
Lack of Adequate Light:
“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. the entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” Psalm 119:105,
The word of God is the sunlight you need for abundance. Search out what God had said about your seed and harvest. Speak the word over your seeds. Speak the word of God over your life. Speak the word of God over that mountain. Speak the word of God over the storm of your life. There is a word concerning you desire. There is power in your tongue (Prov 18:21). Use it positevly by confessing God’s word and expect a fruitful return. Spend time and study the bible this 2016.
I declare by the word of God in Psalm 1:3, you shall prosper this year in Jesus name.
Let us pray:
-      My father 2x, every darkness in my mind that has hindered me from studying and understanding the word of God be rolled away in Jesus name.
-      I command the light of Gods word to shine upon my family in Jesus name
-      Thank you Jesus the darkness of my life is over, my light is shinning.
-      Pray that the word of God will have free course in every part of the world. Pray for missionaries and all the men of God that grace will be abound for them.










Day 20- HINDRANCES TO ABUNDANCE  -6.            Lack of Adequate Rain:
 “Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God shall bless us. God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.” Psalm 67:5-7,
Praise is the rain you need for your seeds to yield fruit. Until you praise God, the earth will not yield her increase and you will not receive God’s blessing. Psalm 67: 5 – 6. For whenever praise goes up to God, it do not come down the same, rather blessing comes down abundantly. Make praising God a life style and you will constantly have God’s blessing upon your life.
Prayers:
-      Thank you Jesus for going to the cross for my sake. Thank you Jesus for conquering the devil and giving me the victory. Thank you Lord for giving me life and granting me the ability to fulfill my destiny.
-      All you will be doing today is praising God.
-      Sing hymns to glorify God
-      Recall all that God has done for you and thank him.
-      Pick up your expectation list and thank God that the expectations will be turned to manifestation











            Day 21- HINDRANCES TO ABUNDANCE   -7.           Little Foxes:
            “And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, “Take the rod, and gather thou the assembly together, thou and Aaron thy brother, and speak ye unto the rock before their eyes; and it shall give forth to them water out of the rock: so thou shalt give the congregation and their beasts drink. And Moses took the rod from before the Lord, as he commanded him. And Moses and Aaron gathered the congregation together before the rock, and he said unto them, “Hear now, ye rebels; must we fetch you water out of this rock?” And Moses lifted up his hand, and with his rod he smote the rock twice: and the water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their beasts also. And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them.” Numbers 20:7-12
           These foxes has the ability to spoil your plants and inevitably your abundance if allowed into your life. They are bitterness, anger, disobedience to divine instruction etc. do everything possible to keep away and not to give the enemy any reason to accuse you before God and He keeps to His word. Keep these little foxes away from your territory.
            As long as the earth remains, seed time and harvest will never cease (Gen8:22). But you must take care of these hindrances if you want to enjoy supernatural abundance then it will be your turn this year.
Prayers:
-      My father 2x, whatever that is in me that will be a hindrance to my abundance this year be uprooted by fire
-      My father 2x, every force of manipulation assigned against me I terminate your assignment in Jesus.
-      I will not use my hand and chase away my helpers in Jesus name.
-      Pray against terrorism in Nigeria, that will expose them and stop there activities


Day 22-HINDRANCES TO ABUNDANCE   -8.            Unbelief:
 “And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.” 2 Chronicles 20:20
Your establishment for abundance is tied to your believe in God and his prophets. How will unbelief hinder God’s abundance in your life? It can manifest in different ways, but perhaps the most damaging is not trusting God’s complete sovereignty. “If ye will not believe, surely ye shall not be established.” Isaiah 7:9b. We tend to think that God is in control of some aspects of our lives, but not all. How else can we comfortably explain our habitual sin (day to day sin) or insensitivity to opportunities? Most times we try to live out of two different valve systems by not believing that Christ is Lord of all. This unbelief causes many who observe us to conclude that we are hypocrites since they see us saying one thing and then doing another. It also reduces our ability to see God working in our lives, thereby compromising the depth of our learning and faith. Believe in everything and for everything. God is not a man to lie, whatsoever He says He will do.
Prayers:
-      By fire by fire every seed of doubt and unbelief in me be uprooted in Jesus name.
-      By fire by fire I command every spirit of unbelief tormenting my life to expire in Jesus name
-      God I receive grace to believe in you and all that you have said concerning 2016.
Prophecy: I see people receiving letters of employment. Anyone believing God for job your time has come






Day 23- RED CARPET IN MY RED SEA
And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and the Lord caused the sea to go back a strong east wind all that might and made the sea dry land, and the water’s were divided. And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand and on their left. Exodus 14:21 – 22.
The red see that was meant to drown the Israelites created a red carpet for them. It created a plat from for them to cross over. God is able to tune your obstacles into miracles. He will turn your cross into your crown. The enemy thought that you are down already in life, get ready God will use them to move you into your glory. God will give you a break dance from enemy break down. You will laugh throughout this year in Jesus Name.
The sea could not swallow them, it could not stop them, God created a red carpet in the red sea. God will do the same for you in Jesus Name. This year every stone of the enemies that will be fired at you will turn to bread. You are blessed with fire.
Prayers:
-           Father, I thank you for the gift of redemption and salvation.
-           Father, I command enemy red sea before me to divide in Jesus Name.
-           By fire, by fire, I command enemy curse upon my life to turn in Jesus Name.
-           Spirit of promotion without restriction come upon me in Jesus Name.
-           I prophesy, I shall move forward this year beginning from now in Jesus Name.
-           Grace for unusual miracles, come upon me now in Jesus Name.
Use any of our prayer books and pray tonight between 11pm-1am






Day 24- WHEN THE FLOOD GATES ARE OPENED
Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence, As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence!  When thou didst terrible things which we looked not for, thou camest down, the mountains flowed down at thy presence. ISAIAH 64: 1- 3

The song writer said “open the flood gates of heaven, and let it ran”. Please turn it to prayer now. This is a cry for an overflowing blessing and supernatural abundance. There is a miracle that can kill your enemies. It will paralize them to death. I am very sure you still remember the negative sides of flood as it happened in some part of Nigeria.

When the flood gates are opened, your miracles comes in manifolds, i.e one after the other without delay. It’s not a sin if you get a good job, contracts and get married this year. The day Joseph came out of Egypt, his captivity ended, he got a wife, he became an authority, he was given a furnished apartment. Get set for a flooded blessing this year. All your miracles of the past years shall be recovered and delivered to you in Jesus Name. It is my prayers for you this year, you will enjoy the flood gates supernatural abundance. Your life will not be dry any more in Jesus Name.
Prayers:
-      Father in Jesus Name, thank you for the gift of your Angels for my life.
-      Father, I thank you for your blessings of grace and mercy.
-      Keys of heaven, unlock my flood gates and release my blessing in Jesus Name.
-      Angels of God, release all my blessing that are hanging in Jesus Name.
-      Flood gates of heaven, open for me, my marriage, finance, career (list them) in Jesus Name.
-      Holy spirit, in Jesus Name, lead me to where my blessing are in this year.




Day 25-NO MORE DELAY
And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay! Revelation 10:6(NIV)
I want to assure you that you will not experience delay any more in your life. Delay is the reason for mockery. When a woman delays in conception, she suffers mockery from people. I don’t know the area of life that you have suffered stagnation, get ready, the mercy of God will push you forward.
Stagnation is the reason for delay. It is the instrument of the devil in frustrating destinies and wasting precious times and ages. As you engage in the prayer this year you will move in speed and acceptance.
Speed changes the testimony of a man. Every of your prayers will receive speedy answers this year. God says, He will not delay in confirming His word concerning your life. I command fire to consume every spirit of delay operating around your life in Jesus Name.

Prayers:
-           Father I thank you for your grace and mercy upon my life and family.
-           Father in Jesus Name, I bind every spirit of delay operating in my life in Jesus Name.
-           Fire of God, consume every power of stagnation in my life, career, ministry, marriage and breakthrough in Jesus Name.
-           Father in Jesus Name, I receive the spirit of speed from now in Jesus Name.
-           Father, I ask for the release of all my miracles in Jesus name.
-           Fire of God, consume every spirit of bad luck in Jesus Name.




Day 26-AS YOU HAVE SAID
And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel and go, serve the LORD, As YE HAVE SAID. (Exo. 12:31)
Moses and Aaron kept telling Pharaoh day after day, Thus says the Lord, Let my people go. But he would not listen. They did not give up after one or two days. One day Pharaoh called for them and said go as you have said. What are you saying? If you will not be tired in declaring your freedom from sickness, bondage, affliction and shouting fire, one day, your enemy will say take your child as you have said. Take your job as you have said, take your prosperity as you have said, take your healing as you have said. (Job 6:25 says “How forcible are right words… life and death are in your tongue (Prov.18). you are going to open your mouth today and declare to the powers of your fathers – let me go by fire. Let me prosper by fire. I carry my baby this year. My business must breakthrough this year.
Let us pray
-      My Father my Father, every pharaoh standing on my way, I crush you by fire.
-      Whatever the devil denied me last year, I take it by force this year in the name of Jesus.
-      Where I failed before, beginning from today, I shall succeed in Jesus Name.
Pray for Nigeria economy that there will be favourable change by the hand of God








Day 27-BY A PROPHET
And a certain man was there which had an infirmity thirty and eighty years… Jesus said unto him, rise, take up thy bed and walk. And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked. John 5:5 – 9

For 38 years, a man remained in a particular place with infirmity without help. He had given up  on his healing, but Jesus said rise, take your bed and walk, I don’t know the area of your life that is tired in one place without help, as one sent to you, I command you to rise and move forward in the name of Jesus. Prophet Ezekiel said, I prophesied as I was commanded (Ezek 37:10) and as he prophesied, dry bones were turned to any army. I prophesize, any area of your life that is dry and unfruitful, by the anointing of the Holy, I command life to enter now. Whatever has not been working, let it begin to work in Jesus name.

Let us pray:
-      Lord, I thank you for your word to me today. Thank you for the prophet you have sent to me.
-      Every prophesy over my head, let it begin to manifest in Jesus Name.
-      My prophet has declared that this years is my year of SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE

















Day 28-BELIEVE IN YOUR PROPHET
“… Believe in the LORD your GOD, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets so shall ye prosper (2 Chron 20:20)

Prophets are God’s agents for prosperity and progress. It takes a prophet in your life to prosper in marriage, make profits in business and keep the hand of the enemy off your life, business and family (Hosea 12:13) Gen 13:5 says “And Lot also, which went with Abram, had flocks and herds, and tents. When you are connected with a prophet, whatever answers for him, answers for you without stress. Immediately Lot got disconnected, he lost all he got. May you not be disconnected from your GOD-sent helper. There are things you must do to benefit from the prophet sent to you: receive his person and ministry, believe in him, honour him in your heart and in words (not worship him). And sow into his life and ministry Matt: 10: 40 – 41, 2Kgs 3:11, 1 Sam 9:7-8, 2kgs 4:9-17)  testimony is here.

Let us pray:
-     
Lord I thank you for your word today
-      This year, Father must not miss my blessing, breakthrough and my miracle in Jesus Name.
-      LORD, the helper you have sent to my  life, locate me by fire in Jesus name.

I see miracle money released for you in Jesus name. Get your check book(s), ATM Card(s) or write your account number and bank, declare how much you need and when you need it. Go and price anything you need and you shall miraculously have it(them) in Jesus name










Day 29-[BONE TO HIS BONE
So I prophesized as I was commanded and as I prophesized, there was a noise and behold a shaking and the bones came together, bone to his bone  (Ezek 37:7).

Before Eve was created, Adam was present. Before Adam was made his work was in existence. Who told you there is no man to marry you or there is no more job for you, that devil is a liar. I decree right now, wherever your job or your husband kept in they valley, in the grave, in the mountain or in the waters, let it locate you by fire in Jesus name.
If you can make some noise in the spirit and shake your body now, your favour, blessing, contract, miracle babies, miracle etc will begin to come together. Lines are falling in pleasant places for you. All things are working for your good. Hear me friend, if God does not have a wife/husband for you, He would not have made you. If He does not have a work for you, then you were not necessary.
But I have a heart breaking news for your enemy. Before the foundation of the world, everything about your marriage was completed by God (Heb 4:3). This year, whatever you desire shall come together for you in Jesus Name.

Prayers:
-      Thank you Father for you word.
-      Oh God my father, let my bones come together. My contract, marriage and testimony must locate me in Jesus Name.
-      This year, there shall be noise and shout of celebration in my life and family in Jesus Name.

If you believe God for marital settlement this year choose a date and start making your wedding plans. Congratulations!!!
If your into business or want to start up a business go start making bigger business plans, for I see SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE in business sectors.








Day 30-LET THERE BE LIGHT
In the beginning lord created the heaven and earth. And the earth was without form and word, and Jerusalem was upon the face or the deep and the sp of God would upon the face or the waters.
And he said let their be light, and there was light. Genesis 1:1-3
Light is the greatest need of man and his environment. Plant need light for Photosynthesis Animal needs light to be active. Man needs light to be alive. As we start a new year, make demand for the light of God to come your path and guide your ways. You can’t succeed on the ground of darkness and ignorance. If light was the first thing God needed on the earth what about you.
Light is energy, light is brilliance, light is speed. Light is life. Light is favour, you need light.  It helps you to be excellent in your events, activities, assignment and responsibilities. When you get back home at night what is the first  thing you do, you switch on the light, then lets switch on the light on 2016 in Jesus Name.
Your light is in the reading and knowing the word of God, for you to enjoy SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE
Prayers:
-      Father, in Jesus Name, I thank you for the revelation of your word to me.
-      Father in Jesus Name, I received the spirit of light now.
-      Father in Jesus Name, I declare there will be light in this new year
-      Father, give me light in my every area of my life in Jesus Name.
-      Every demon that will pretend to be the angle of light, die in Jesus Name
-      I receive grace to shine effortlessly all through the year in Jesus Name.















Day 31-COMMANDED BLESSINGS
“God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth." Gen 1:28

Commanded blessings are the irreversible blessings of God concerning your life. When the LORD Commands His blessings upon your life, everything begins to work for you. It was this commanded blessings that made Haman, the national enemies of the Jew to announce modeccai his number one enemy. It was this blessing also that changes the life of Joseph the commanded and stray literary, he was made a ruler.
Can I tell you something, when God blesses you, not even Satan can cause you, get set for a year of multiple blessings. You will receive a forcefully blessing from your enemies. You can’t go through life begging and suffering torments and afflictions any more, I prophesy, receive the commanded blessings of God upon your life in Jesus Name.
Elijah enjoyed the commanded blessings, can you imagine the Raven feeding him. There is a bird that doesn’t even feed its young ones, only commanded blessings can do this.

Prayers:
-      Father in Jesus Name I thank you for rolling away every curse that was upon my life and family.
-      Father, I thank you for the spirit of the Abrahamic blessing following me in Jesus Name.
-      Father every commanded blessing that was released for me that is hanging be released in Jesus Name.
-      Father, take me to the place where the blessing will be fruitful in Jesus Name.
-      Father, I pray, baptize me with the grace for unmerited favour and blessings for SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE in Jesus name.
-      Father in Jesus Name, make me a blessing a through this year in Jesus Name.
-      I receive the blessing of God upon enemy area of my life (list them) SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE in Jesus Name.





Day 32-WHEN YOUR BATTLE IS FROM AN ALTAR
And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams. Numbers 23:1

One thing the enemy has vowed to do is to build altars against you and your loved ones. Altars are platforms that give the devil the license to afflict you. The prophet had their altars. Goliath had an alter because he cursed David by his gods. Do you know that altars are established in the stars and even in the sun and moon to strike you. Psalm 121.

You must fight by fire every altar that has been empowered against you this year. It could a generational altar or even a locational altar, they must  be destroyed by fire. Any battle that is from an altar as long as it is dealt with.
Today, we must tear down that altar, shout fire. Are you not tired of hearing the same thing over and over again every year. No more oppression. That altar must catch fire now and the prophet behind it will die. Shout Holy Ghost fire sixteen times and begin to pray. If you are not tired of stagnation, I am tired for you.

Prayers:

-      Father, I thank you for the gift of the blood of Jesus.
-      Father, I thank you for your ever increasing love and grace.
-      By Fire, by thunder, every altar crying against me, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
-      By fire, by thunder every chief priest servicing altars against me, receive fire and die in Jesus Name.
-      Every evil altar that has been empowered to frustrate and fight me this year, catch fire and be roasted in Jesus Name.
-      Now begin to pray.









Day 33-WHEN YOUR HEAVENS ARE OPEN
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straight out of thee water and lo, the heavens were opened unto him and he saw the spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heave, saying, this is my beloved son,, in whom I am well pleased. Mattew 3:16 – 17.
You cannot enjoy supernatural abundance until your heaven open’s. Jesus couldn’t fulfill his destiny until the heavens were opened unto him: for thirty years, He was existing without impact and relevance but when His heavens opened, He saw, He heard and He was led into greatness. Could it be that the reason you are still struggling is because of closed heavens? Could it be responsible for the closed marital and career doors, then you have to pray. Your heaven must open now. Only one open heaven can meet all your life’s need as long as you have life.

Hardship and scarcity is usually the flow when heavens are closed. Famine becomes inevitable in the season of closed heaven but now as your heavens will open, you will see opportunities, you will hear testimonies and you will be celebrated, people will gather to thank God for your life. As we pray today, open your heart, you can’t afford to go through this year with closed heavens, say God forbid – now
Prayers:
-      Father I thank you for the keys of heaven that you have given me now in Jesus Name.
-      Father I thank you because Angels are already ascending for my sake this year 2016 in Jesus Name.
-      Father in  Jesus Name I command my heaven to open now for SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE by fire in Jesus Name.
-      Father, as I clap my hands, let every powers in the heavenlies fighting my open heaven fall and die in Jess Name.
-      Angels of fire kill every prince of darkness that has vowed that my heaven will not open in Jesus Name.
-      Father, by fire by thunder, I command the heavens of my miracles, testimonies and breakthrough opened now in Jesus Name.
-      Holy spirit lead me into supernatural opportunities and favour this year in Jesus Name.


Day 34-ARISE, SHINE
Arise, shine for your light is come, and the glory of Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people but the LORD shall arise upon thee and his glory shall be seen upon thee. Isaiah 60: 1- 2
God is setting you upon a high position in this new year of supernatural abundance. It is your season to arise and shine. When God speaks, nobody can alter it. I want you to know that God has committed His integrity to the fulfillment of His committed fire, you must shine. In every area of life, you must shine. The glory of the LORD will over shadow your life and men will begin to celebrate you. Whatever the mouth of GOD has spoken, His hand will perform it. Get set for a flourishing grace and undeniable glory.
The question therefore is – Do you want to arise? Do you want to shine? Do you want to be celebrated this year? If yes, then in Jesus Name I decree, arise and shine in Jesus Name. Get a brilliance countenance and outlook don’t be sad, only be glad.

Prayers:
-      Father, I than you for the gift of life in the name of Jesus.

-      Father, I thank you for every miracle and blessing I received last year 2015, thank you LORD.

-      Father in Jesus name empower me to shine in every area of my life throughout this year.

-      By Fire by thunder, I must shine in my marriage finance, business , career, educational pursuit in Jesus Name

-      Father, every darkness resisting my rising, I scatter them by fire in Jesus Name.

-      God of Elijah, give me an outstanding promotion this year in Jesus Name.

-      Father, assign your angel of glory to cover me with your glory in Jesus Name.

-      Holy Ghost Fire, flog every enemies of my rising in Jesus Name.


Day 35-KILL THE LION AND EAT YOUR HONEY

Then went Samson down, and his father and his mother to Timnath, and came to the vineyards of Timnath and behold a young lion roared against him. And after a time he turned to take her and he turned aside to se carcass of the lion and behold there was a swarm of bees and honey in the carcass of the lion; Judges 14: 5,8.

This is one of the greatest mysteries I saw in the old testament. How can honey be developed out of a lion by swarm of bees. The lion became a platform for the release of honey to Samson. Get set for an unusual harvest of miracle this year every enemy around your life deliver to you unprecedented miracle. Only kill the lion. Until Samson killed the lion, he never ate his honey. If he had ran away or possible allowed the lion to kill him, he would have wasted away.

Daniel killed Goliath and got the throne, Joseph solved the problem and got the throne. My friend don’t run away from the battles even if it comes from a lion, hear me the bigger the battle, the bigger the opportunity. Are you ready, then kill your lion.
Prayers:
-      Father I thank you for the entrance of your word today in Jesus Name.
-      Father empower me to stand in battle until victory is achieved in Jesus Name.
-      Father, every lion I must fight to eat my honey this year, bring him and empower me to kill him in Jesus Name.
-      Father arise as the lion against every evil lion that will threaten me this year in Jesus Name.
-      O God envelop me as I go through this year as a fireful lion in Jesus Name.
-      Every opportunity that has my name, I will not miss in Jesus Name.
-      Lord of heaven and earth, make this year as sweet as honey for me in Jesus name.




Day 36-REFUSE TO GIVE UP
 “Go and look toward the sea,” he told his servant. And he went up and looked. There is nothing there, he said. Seven times Elijah said, “Go back.” The seventh time the servant reported, “A cloud as small as a man’s hand is rising from the sea.” 1 KINGS 18:43-44
Now so when Elijah said; I have heard the sound of abundance of rain, it told the servant, go and check do you see any cloud? He threw himself on the floor and he began to pray, the servant went first time, he came back he said nothing, go the second time, he came back, “nothing sir”, go the third time, “nothing sir”.
I know what I heard, go the fourth time, go the fifth time, go the sixth time, and keep going because I have heard the sound of the abundance of rain.
The boy went the seventh time and came back and said “I saw a little cloud rising”.
As the Lord lives, before the end of next week, God will give you a sign. No matter how little, even if it is like the size of a fist of a man, God will give you a sign. You see, whenever God want to do great things, He always begin small. Job 8:7 he said though your beginning was small, yet your later end should greatly increase.
In Zachariah 4:10 the Almighty God said, don’t despise the days of small beginnings, because the days of rejoicing are coming. if there is something that have been dead because of lack of rain, as soon as rain comes, everything jumps back to life. Everything that you thought was already dead, all the beautiful project, that you thought are already dead, all the beautiful dreams that you think they are dead, before the end of this month they will jump back to life again.
Great things always begin small.
All you will do today is to thank God for the successful 36 days fasting and prayers.
Don’t give the devil any room because he will want to tempt you to sin, fear, doubt, complain, murmuring, worry, anxiety …with all his tricks. But I want you know you are an overcomer.
Enjoy SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE as the life you live. Please never fail to send your testimonies. (+234) 08034472328











No comments: