DO YOU HAVE A DREAM

DO YOU HAVE A DREAM

Tuesday 23 December 2014

PROPHETIC DECLARATION

That business deal, that international connection, that contract,that relationship/marriage, that employment that you desire, The Lord will cause their connectors to flow your way in Jesus name. Grace to remain faithful in prayer, in the word and in thanksgiving will fall upon and not desert you in Jesus name You shall excel, you shall be blessed and you shall be a blessing to many others!!! Can I hear your amennnn MONTHLY PROPHETIC AND PRAYER DECLARATIONS. ---Father, I thank you for granting me the grace and mercy to be alive this year 2015. Father, I thank you. Jesus, I thank you. Holy Spirit, I thank you. --I prophesy, this month shall produce new things in my life by fire in Jesus name. --I prophesy, I shall share my own ground shaking testimonies this month in Jesus name. --I prophesy, Doors shall be opened unto me in this month in Jesus name. --I prophesy, everything that was a battle in my life last year ends now by fire in the Jesus name. --Destiny helpers shall locate me this month by fire in Jesus name. --By fire, I prophesy any evil man or woman standing before my testimony in marriage, job, and financial settlement die now in Jesus name. --My enemies shall confess and die this month in Jesus name. --I decree, I shall not be a latecomer into this year, my wedding, job employment and business expansion shall take off early in this year by fire in Jesus name. --Any man using my star to shine shall die this month by fire and by thunder in Jesus name. --I prophesy, I shall not bury anybody in my family this year in Jesus name. --The God that has given testimonies to people through the BATTLE OF THE MIDNIGHT and DEALING WITH PATTERN will give me my own testimony this year in Jesus name.

No comments: