DO YOU HAVE A DREAM

DO YOU HAVE A DREAM

Tuesday 16 December 2014

TOTAL FREEDOM FROM FOUNDATIONAL BATTLES

A man’s foundation has a direct impact on his destiny. This is why the through examination of our foundation as Christians is essential for us to endure lasting success. DESTROYING EVIL FOUNDATION Scriptures: Psalm 11:3, Jeremiah 16:19, Matthew 27:21-25 Every manifestation achievements of human beings have foundations Foundation is: - a vital aspect of ones life that determines what comes next - a solid ground on which the wall of a building is resting - a basis/ground work of anything standing or that originates Human foundation is a person's past, deeds & activities, and those of his/her ancestors & entire lineage FACTS ABOUT FOUNDATION - It is a platform prepare for your life by your ancestor - It is ones root and origin upon which our life is built - It is the bedrock upon which the structure of your life rests - It affects your spiritual life, character, and social life - It is hidden & invisible SIGNS OF EVIL FOUNDATION 1. Short life - This affects your vision & dream 2. Profitless hard-work 3. Aimlessness - Not living a purposeful life 4. Sickness that defile medical diagnosis 5. Unexplainable marital distress/bad marriage 6. General backwardness 7. Inability to receive the power of Holy ghost 8. Difficulty in making spiritual progress (fasting, praying, reading the bible) 9. Constant failure at the edge of breakthrough 10. Collective family captivity 11. Being hated for no reason 12. Difficulty in sustaining God's blessings * Don't joke with your destiny. Always have a sense of purpose * Learn to fight your battle now for your children not to inherit it WAY-OUT 1. Total separation from the family idol 2. Carry out a physical and spiritual research on your life & background 3. Ask for the blood of Jesus to cleanse you 4. Renounce your allegiance to the devil 5. Deal with satanic priest in-charge of your destiny * When you disobey God, you disobey your destiny * The devil you can't locate you cannot dislodge PRAYER POINTS 1. You demon of my father's house that attached itself to my life, leave me alone in Jesus name 2. Any evil foundation raised for my life, be crumbled in Jesus name 3. Evil foundation laid by my ancestors that is affecting my rising, break by fire in Jesus name 4. Every evil foundation speaking against my rising be uprooted in Jesus name 5. You power that tied my life to my father's house, release me now by fire in Jesus name 6. I decree what stopped my father & mother in life will not stop me. Where they stopped I will not stop there in Jesus name 7. Blood of Jesus!!!!!!! set me free from every evil foundation 8. Every evil covenant attached to my foundation that is affecting every areas of my life, break by the blood of Jesus Join us on Saturday, 20th December, 2014, 8:00am (A special deliverance service packaged to address issues of life)

No comments: